Very cozy Tallinn apartment with great location and great view. This is a new apartment in a brand new building. The apartment has very well thought through which makes it both attractive and comfortable. The apartment fits comfortably 3 people 2 on the comfortable double bed and one on the additional bed.The apartment is located on the last floor and is very quiet also it has total blackout curtains and roller blinds.
Brand new and amazing Tallinn short term rental apartment for 2 people located close to the port and not far from Tallinn Old Town.
Cozy and spacious Tallinn Old Town short term rental located at Pikk 62. The apartment rental has a king-size bed, bathtub, and fireplace also a comfortable fold-away couch for 2.
1.Does your property manager offer the full-service property management?
This is an important question because there are a lot of services to consider:
- Key delivery to the client which can have several options; meet and greet, self-check-in option, transfer from the airport and key delivery
- Cleaning service (inside or outside company, checklist and quality control)
- Property inspection and maintenance
- Advertising and which channels your manager is using to promote your property
- How many employees there are and is there 24/7 emergency support for the clients?
- Is there any working system set up to discover high noise levels or water damage or smoke and fire hazards?
- How are towels and linen washed and who has to provide them? Can the linen and towels be rented?
- What languages do they speak and are those the same languages used by the biggest client groups you would expect in the area?
- Does your property manager offer any unique services that might differentiate your property from the rest?
2. Property management fee and the terms of the payment?
Ask how many properties the company manages and how many properties they manage so you can make a rough estimate if they have a sustainable business.
3. Look into the company history: where are they registered for how long have they operated do they pay their taxes, read client reviews
4. Terms of the contract and the most important cancellation costs?
Because short term apartment rental clients tend to book their holidays well in advance beware of property managers who offer too soft cancellation terms with very short notices for your property management contract.This might mean that they can not take advance bookings and you will be loosing out on many potential clients.
5. What happens if there are damages to the property and up until which amount are your managers responsible in case the damages are bigger than the deposit provided by the client ?
Best Apartments is a professional property management company which currently manages multitude of short term rental properties in Estonia.
If you are a property manager and if you manage multiple short term rentals you need to be very organized as the main challenges come with day to day operations and you will need the following tools and systems to be effective:
- Property management software and or a booking system to keep track of your bookings and messaging with your clients and property owners. Functionalities to consider:
- automatic messaging to clients which are triggered by special conditions as check-in date, payment of the booking etc.
- unified inbox where you have all the communication with the client so whoever is on shift would have all the information and wouldn’t need to dig through different e-mail boxes or booking apps.
- property management module where you keep track of different property related repair and maintenance issues
- Channel manager. Software to synchronize the pricing and availability between the different sales channels as booking.com, Airbnb, TripAdvisor etc.
- Software to keep track and distribute tasks to your cleaning and maintenance crews. This software has to be easy to use on mobile devices and includes scheduling and task checklists
- Software to control the entry to the properties if you use electronic locks or special key terminals. Functionalities to consider: cleaning crew codes, codes for clients which are valid only during the booking period, keeping track of who and when has had access to your properties. Additional functionality for key terminals might be payment terminal, recording camera devices, QR code, and document scanning.
- Good e-mail provider so you and your colleagues can have quick and efficient communication with clients and owners as e-mails are still the backbone of the communication.
- Telephone communication provider. Might be a mobile communication provider but also could be IP based phone communication provider with different options to consider: conversation recording, phone number saving and pulling client data based on the incoming phone number, internet-based phone communication.
- Home automation and smart home features. Sensors (temperature, CO2, smoke, fire), heating/cooling, temperature control and electricity usage. This will save you a lot of money in the long term and you can make sure no energy is wasted (aircon is on while there are no clients ?)
- Password manager. An essential tool to keep your passwords complicated enough, different and safely stored.
There are many vendors nowadays and many of the functionalities get intertwined but as of today, it is not possible to get all the functionalities from a single vendor. And here are the general questions you should ask your providers:
- Do you provide a reliable API with the software? This is important as it would give you an option to further integrate your systems and automate your processes.
- How reliable is their product support?
- What happens if one of the services does not work and what are the chances of that happening?
Best Apartments is a professional and innovative property management company based in Tallinn which manages multiple properties in Estonia.
This Tallinn Old Town apartment rental is located in a high-quality building which was rebuilt in 1998 the basement and first three floors are retail space; the two uppermost floors accommodate exclusive apartments.
This maisonette 2 bedroom apartment can fit 8 people:
1st bedroom – 2 people in a double bed
2nd bedroom – 2 people in a double bed and 2 people in 2 single beds
living room – 2 people in fold away couch.
Each of the bedrooms has its own bathroom and one of them has a sauna. The apartment is also suitable for families. This 2 bedroom apartment is well equipped with all the cooking utensils, dishwasher, stove, microwave and everything you might need for a comfortable stay. The apartment has very good floor-plan as the living room is located on the 1st level and the bedrooms are located on the 2nd level of the maisonette.
This is in a great location close to all the sightseeing spots but the apartment is very quiet due to the fact that it is located on the 4th floor (there is an elevator).
Spacious one bdrm. apartment rental with beautiful rooms, comfortable beds and bathtub. The apartment rental is located between the port and the Old Town of Tallinn and the address is Poordi 3 ,City Centre 10151
This apartment rental has one bedroom with comfortable queen size double bed and spacious living room with very comfortable fold away couch for 2. The apartment has also a very spacious bathroom with a bathtub and washing machine.
If you are coming with a car you can comfortably park it in the underground garage.
Эти апартаменты имеют царское расположение так как находяться в самом центре старого города на ратушной площади. С лёгкостью можно почувстовать себя королём из-за прекрасного вида и расположения. Апартаменты в стиле люкс обставлены со вкусом и имеют 1 спальную комнату,когда в целом апартамены с удобством размещают 4 человека. 2 на двуспальной кровати и 2 на удобной раскладной кровати в гостинной. Спальня расположена ближе к тихому внутреннему двору, а гостинная с камином с окнами выходит на ратушную площадь.
Для Вашего удобного размещения:
– 32 inch LCD TV with digital channels
32 inch LCD TV с разными каналами
– бесплатный интернет